- Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Complete intake bundle includes Borne Off-Road Snorkel kit and Mishimoto Performance Air Intake System
- Designed in-house utilizing the latest technology in 3D CAD modeling, 3D printing, and flowbench testing technology
- Raises fresh air inlet to roof level to ensure cool and clean air is entering the intake system on the trail
- Intake improves airflow over stock intake by up to 49%
- Includes durable 2.5mm-thick steel brackets
- Precision engineered and rotational-molded airbox and snorkel provide unparalleled durability, reduced intake heat soak, and UV resistance
- Includes optional Fresh Air Duct Plug for front grille air intake duct to help prevent water intrusion
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance and efficiency in any environment
- Increased induction noise
- Snorkel inlet features drains to help prevent water intrusion
- Removable inlet allows use with pre-filters
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re cruising the city streets or crawling through dusty trails, help your 2019+ Ford Ranger breath freely and cleanly with our Borne Off-Road Snorkel and the Mishimoto Performance Intake Bundle. With this bundle, you will be getting the best of both worlds: added performance from the Mishimoto Performance Air Intake to give you the power you need to conquer any terrain and added protection from dirt, dust, debris, and water with the Borne Off-Road Snorkel.
Our snorkel provides a fresh air inlet that is over 24 inches above the stock location, allowing your engine to pull in cleaner air. The precision rotational-molded tube is made from durable, UV-resistant cross-linked polyethylene that can withstand the heat of the sun and any debris the trail can throw at it.
Moving inside the engine bay, the Mishimoto Performance Air Intake kit features a precision-engineered and rotational-molded design that maximizes airflow to the turbocharger and reduces restriction. By eliminating bends and smoothing the flow path, we've improved airflow by up to 49% over the stock intake.
The last piece of the puzzle is the provided optional Fresh Air Duct Plug. Our performance intake allows the Ranger to breathe freely through its large fresh air duct that pulls air from the grille area. This duct provides fresh and cool air to the intake on the street, but it needs to be sealed on the trail. This intake plug does just that. When installed, this plug allows your Ranger to breath only through the snorkel for the freshest air on the trail. The plug fits securely into the duct but is easily removable when it’s time to return to the street.
The Mishimoto 2019+ Ford Ranger Intake Bundle combines flow, durability, and improved utility to provide you with the ultimate intake system upgrade. As with all Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road products, this kit also includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Kit
(1) Mishimoto Performance Intake Kit
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Please reference individual pages for additional product details and specifications:
- Borne Off-Road Snorkel, fits Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost 2019+
- Performance Air Intake, fits Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost 2019+
*This snorkel alone does not increase the vehicle's water fording limit. Fording water above the stock recommended limit may require modifying other components to avoid water damage.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L Ecoboost Chassis Codes T6 Fits Ford Ranger I4 Turbo 2.3L Ecoboost 2019+
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!